List of Pangya Servers

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. We would like to share our server with the community.

PangYa Ex - Season 8 - https://pangyaex.com.br

Everyone is welcome.

Welcome and thanks for sharing the URL!

Varthall

I have bad news about thai pangya serverā€¦
Thai server has has been shut down every server since 12:00 (ICT) 30 April 2024 (20 year)

Welcome! Indeed, here on the forum we were closely following the news of the closure:

Luckily I was able to register and play there just in time before the closure:

Varthall

This is a new, recent Thai server, running on Season 8:
TakumiPro private server
https://py.4th.in/
Discord invite: Takumi's Lounge

Varthall

Pangya Pixel is now running season 8.9:

Varthall

Brasilian Server: Pangya Mania

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Varthall

Iā€™ve just found out about this forum, thatā€™s pretty cool. Itā€™s so sad that PangYa TH, the last official server, is now goneā€¦
Unfortunately, it seems that every pirate server have a low volume of players :confused:
I was wondering, how cool it would be to have a Season 1 or maybe Season 2 pangya server? Would that even be possible? Iā€™m almost buying a nintendo wii just to play Super Swing Golf Season 1 and 2 :lol:

Also, is Pangya M 100% dead yet? :cry:

1 Like

Hi and welcome! Replying here, although it would be better to open a new threadā€¦
A S1 or S2 would be definitively possible, as you can see from the screenshots here: Screenshots of various servers and seasons Unfortunately thereā€™s no tutorial or installers for these older seasons, I hope someday someone will at least write some instructions on how to do this. AFAIK SSG S1 is based on PCā€™s season 2, SSG S2 is based on season 3. If you have a powerful enough computer you should be able to emulate them with Dolphin, PSP Pangya also works well under PPSSPP.

Unfortunately thereā€™s no news about Pangya M, but IMHO itā€™s not impossible that a new version of Pangya will surface someday.

Varthall

Thanks for replying @Varthall

Iā€™m looking for a private server to play now. I have an account on Pangya Brasil but it seems there are very few people playing there. Do you know whatā€™s currently the server with most players?

Pangya Debug seems to currently have the most users, but I donā€™t recommend playing there, since itā€™s not a really stable server, plus the accounts are automatically deleted if they have not been used for some months.
I currently play on Pangya Reborn, much more stable and maintained, during GM events there are roughly 30 players.

Varthall