How to : register for Pangya TH Server

Hi, I don’t if this is against the rules of this community or not but I just want to tell you how to register on Pangya TH server.

1. Go to the Pangya TH homepage

2. On the top menu bar, you’ll see blue box with white letter that said “register”, click it

3. And once you click it, you’ll see this page. And this is what you need to type down

4. Once you click register, something will pop-up( I forgot to take a screenshot of it) click ok

5. Back to the homepage, click the button right next the the register button, ‘Login’. You’ll be redirecting to this page type in your ID and password on the left side

6. Then you will see something like this, just click OK

7. Now here’s the hard parts, you need to fill the blank using Thai, then click the green box and the buttom

*You need to type the name(using Thai), national ID card no. and phone numbers as well. I suggested that you use Thai ID generators to generate it. For phone no., you can just type random phone numbers in, It should be ok.(Thai mobile phone numbers started with 08 or 09 and then followed by another 8 digit)

1. If nothing’s wrong, you’ll be redirect into this, that means you’re ready to go.

And when logging in to the game, after selecting the server, you’ll see this
pangya7

Here’s the explanation of each icon

1. Notice
  2. Multiplayer Mode
  3. Single Player Mode
  4. Shop
  5. My Room
  6. Select Character
  7. Refill Cookies
  8. Mailbox
  9. Select Server
  10. Menu
  11. Close the game

And inside the no.10 Menu, here’s what inside
pangya8

Here’s the description of each icons, from left to right, top to bottom

1. Scratch Card
  2. Bongdari/Memorial Shop
  3. Tiki Shop
  4. Quest
  5. Notice
  6. Ranking
  7. Achievement
  8. Club

Please noted that the server did not have and won’t have anymore updates. They still have events, but no items update since Pangya KR closed down, so no update or anything like that. But You can find almost all of the items, wings, clubs, sets in a memorial shop. And there’s no language changing option in game as well.

The numbers of people online, when I check it was 1 PM, weekdays, in Thailand has about ~500 players online and I’m quite sure that during peak times it’ll reach almost/exceed 1000 players.

For anyone who has problem with how to register or problems with the game, feel free to contact me. I’ll help as much as I can. I just found out recently that Pangya TH official server is still operating. I’m quite surprised to be honest. I thought they’re long gone. lol.

1 Like

Hey! Please PIN this post! This is extremely helpful as I’ve been trying for so long to create an account in TH and this helped a lot!

I was so curious why this server is still alive 3 years after KR and JP has closed! Then there’s the answer! The game is still ridiculously popular in Thailand. Peak is definitely 1k+ players especially on days when there’s good events or pang/xp multiplier.

It’s nice to see PSQs and tournaments full at 30/30!!

Everybody go over here and play!

1 Like

Thanks for this guide, I have managed to register there, I’m now trying to run the game under Linux with Wine, though it will probably fail since GameGuard is known to be not supported by Wine.

If you figure out how to run it on linux PLEASE DM or @ me! I have a few friends who only use linux that I’d love to play with!

Unfortunately I haven’t managed to get it running. An error message in thai appears, after that it exits. Pangya Debug (or any other unofficial server) might run though, I believe they don’t use GameGuard, I’ll give it a try and report back.

Varthall

1 Like

I don’t seem to have any luck under Windows 10 as well. I have managed to install it, when starting it, the whole OS crashes while GameGuard is initializing, this has happened all the 3 times I have tried to run it. Maybe I’ll try it again on another laptop I have, in the meanwhile I have managed to install and play on Pangya Debug. I have done a quick round on Wiz City with other 3 players. Man, I missed this game.

Varthall

Here I am, almost 4 years after I created this post. Nothing much, just checking in and wanna post some updates. The guide on how to register still works. I’m pretty sure everything is pretty much the same as before.

Now, the problems is Windows 11 users can’t play the game, and some of the Windows 10 users as well because of newer version of CPU(most likely intel 11th gen and later, along with ryzen 5000 and later), which caused by their GameGuard.

There’s a way to solve it, one is play the game on VMWare, or two, Dual Boot. The first one, VMware, is easy to do but the disadvantage is the delay, which make it harder to hit Pangya. While Dual Boot won’t have the delay problems. But with Dual Boot, it’s not that easy to do. If you’re familiar with computers it might not be a problem though.

Actually, there’s a 3rd way, which is impossible, probably, by hoping that ini3 will update their GameGuard so that it can runs on newer versions of CPU, hence, probably impossible due to ini3 is not the developers of the game, I doubt that they’ll be able to do it. And the actual developers are gone now.

So yeah that’s probably it. Hope you guys enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Thanks for this update. Pixeldesu has shared this link on Discord which should fix the issue:

I hope this will allow me to run the game on my Win10 laptop.

Varthall

1 Like

Hi guys also let me know if you guys need help with the translation, I can read / write in Thai.
If you’d like to add me on the game my name is Petezahut420

1 Like

i got in but i keep getting kicked every 15 mins with a thai error message

the translation say

Check and find foreign programs (1013).
Close Pangya!
Report cheating programs at: GM Hotline 02-687-2777

i do have xpangya but i did not even open it

That’s unfortunate. In this case I guess VirtualBox would be the only solution.

Varthall

yes, VMs good solution

also, i was just checking around. I could already do it even with autokick in place. I wont play here because the autocaliper and time booster arent accessible via free methods, unless i missed something.

i love the smooth servers tho, and the less often crashes.

ok i tried virtualbox windows and it is so laggy but playable still. pangya is so hard to hit because i feel fps drops when the marker is moving.

the reason i tried again is because i found out how free players manage to get booster and autocaliper

you just need to play papel shop and get scratchy tickets, then open scratchy to get prem memorial coins. so the next problem is how do i farm PANG?

I have collected some tips on pang farming in this thread: Farming pangs tips&tricks

Varthall

thanks for this general guide.

however, this is not the best method for pangya th because cards kinda expensive here. i have not made a follow-up post, but i discovered a lot of stuff since then.

it is fascinating what happened in this server. there is an oversupply of pang that is probably attributed to bots or cheat programs. the only pang sink here is the papel shop and it requires lots of time to burn all the pang in this server. bots mainly exist because RMT have high demand. The demand comes for those who don’t want to use the hacks, cheats and bots. Players need lots of pang to buy buff cards regularly.

so what farming trick did i use to get me started? i just played 18h tour fast. bronze and silver card tickets are what you want here. the cheapest a card can sell for is 100k, and those are considered the trash cards for compounding. if you get a high value card, it could easily be worth millions.

anyway, i encountered a few english speakers there to help me with pricing and stuff and i clicked on all the lounge shops to check card prices. so in the first week, i managed to get about 3k booster/autocaliper and my next agenda is farming the special clubs (from club transform)

There’s also a Blue Screen fix which apparently doesn’t trigger the autokick, I have not tried this myself so I cannot guarantee it would work.

Here’s a video explaining how to use it:

A thai Discord server dedicated for the fix of the blue screen bug, they have an english channel too: Pangya Win11 Fix

Varthall