Welcome to Pangya Reborn!

I see, thanks for the reply. I’d really love to see at least what level I have reached, how many PP I had and who were the other members of my guild (GAO), but I understand it won’t be possible maybe because the database structure has been modified or simplified in the meanwhile. Now that I remember I never managed to login into my account after the IP lock, since I could’t find a working VPN.

Varthall

Like i said youll have to ask Narwyn about all that.
He is the game master and server owner.
I only maintain the peace, answer help questions if i can and soon to host in game events like probably Tee Time with the GMs and Grand Zodiac.

But i hope youll enjoy Pangya Reborn.

I played a couple of 18 Holes today and Pangya Reborn is coming along so nicely!!!
Really hits me in the feels since i played Alba18 and Pangya all those years ago.
I suck now, but the game doesn’t! So id definitely recommend you coming to check it out if you are reading these comments

1 Like

Hopefully we get some publicity for this.

I have now logged in, and everything looks great! I have noticed a couple of untranslated/wrongly formatted windows, if it would help you I can report them as soon as I see them, unless they’re already known and being fixed, let me know.

Varthall

Links on your website are broken. I can’t login, I can’t download, and I can’t even load the rules channel on your discord. The server looks totally blank with no visible channels, and no way to accept the rules.

I would love to play if you get this sorted out. I am in the server now, just can’t see anything.

damag0r#8616

Hi MisterT, I have now relayed your post to the server’s admins, they’ll try to help you out.

The download link on the webpage isn’t working yet since the server is still in beta stage, so the client’s link is, for now, being shared only via the Discord channel (#download-register).

BTW are you the same user that has posted about the same issues on the related Reddit thread?

Varthall

This seems to be a permission issue on the #rules channel, I have reproduced the issue, the admin has been notified, sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: the issue has been fixed, you should be able to accept them now, thanks for your patience, please try to log in again.

Varthall

It works now thanks,

1 Like

Thank you for all your support and joining us on this venture!

1 Like

Beta ended, the official server is now up! No need to redownload the client. Thanks Narwyn for all your hard work!

Varthall

We’ve been growing and growing, with over 300 users.
Its recieved numerous updates and many Events have come and gone, but the ones after May were not hosted by me and thats because… well… I unfortunately no longer can host events, as of May 2023 my GM status was revoked.

This is partly my fault as i was taking time off of the role to combat some emotional distress i had, gotta admit i was sad and disappointed i was outright revoked and not given temporary leave or something.
Maybe in the future ill be able to again, but it was good while it lasted i suppose.

I dont play Pangya a whole lot these days and my guild has become very inactive since I no longer am a GM either. And to tell the truth since it happened I kinda lost all my desire to play if im being honest. I play with my friends sometimes but thats about it.

Maybe youll see me in the future but if not it may be because i have once again left the Pangya community.

-Draxie

Please ignore the above.
I… was lacking sleep and my mind wandered intp dark place again.
I am not quitting the game, i am not mad about anything. My GM status was temporarily removed and ill probably be back at it again

I hope everything will be good.

Take your time, health is and must be anyone’s priority. Hope to see you back someday on the greens.

Varthall

is the server still working?

Yes, the server is operating as usual.

Varthall

Can I get an invite to the discord?

I have asked for permission to post a valid Discord invite here, I don’t think there would be any problem for this, just in case. It used to be available on its homepage (Pangya Reborn!), I don’t know why it has been taken down.

Varthall

1 Like

Here’s a new, working Discord link:

Unfortunately I can’t update OP’s post, I would ve grateful if an admin here could do that.

Varthall

1 Like