Lounge action commands list

Here’s are a couple of pages with a list of some commands that can be used while in a lounge, there are probably more. If I’ll find some time I’ll add them to the Wiki.

https://forum.gamer.com.tw/G2.php?bsn=7471&sn=1125

Pasting and merging the lists here just in case the websites close down in the meantime:

General commands
Stand up, sit down, lay down: Page Up/Page Down
Season 4 Dance: /chat-34
Happy: /:D, /hehe, /lol, /haha, /laugh, /rofl, /:], /xD, /=D, /=], /hi, /wave
Sad: /sob, /cry, /boohoo, /wah, /tear, /weep, /sad, /sniff, /faint, /dis, /:[, /:(, /T.T
Angry: /rawr, /grrr, /mad, /argh, /angry, /augh, /hate, /annoyed, /ugh, /anger, /rage, />:O
Misc: /bow

Facial/Action commands
Nuri: /chat-0 (win the game), /chat-1 (time up) /chat-2 (long putt sunk), /chat-4 (long putt fail), /chat-7 (eagle)

Hana: /chat-2 (long putt sunk), /chat-7 (win the game), /chat-8 (2nd in the game [3 players+]), /chat-9 (getting mad), /chat-11 (birdie), /chat-12 (long putt miss), /chat-14 (shot fail), /chat-15 (eagle)

Azer: /chat-2 (long putt sunk), /chat-4 (long putt fail), /chat-7 (win the game), /chat-8 (birdie), /chat-16 (par), /chat-17 (2nd in the game [3 players+])

Cecilia: /chat-1 (shot fail), /chat-2 (long putt sunk), /chat-7 (eagle), /chat-9 (oops), /chat-12 (lose the game), /chat-15 (dance), /chat-17 (birdie), /chat-25 (bogey)

Max: /chat-1 (time up), /chat-2 (long putt sunk), /chat-14 (warmup), /chat-17 (win the game), /chat-20 (yeah), /chat-28 (birdie), /chat-29 (OMG)

Kooh: /chat-1 (time up), /chat-2 (long putt ready), /chat-7 (2nd in the game [3 players+]), /chat-12 (long putt fail), /chat-13 (long putt fail), /chat-15 (birdie), /chat-17 (long putt sunk), /chat-18 (long putt sunk), /chat-32 (win the game), /chat-33 (lose the game), /chat-35 (telescope), /chat-36 (ahoy), /chat-37 (long putt)

Arin: /chat-1 (miss long putt), /chat-7 (birdie), /chat-12 (losing action), /chat-13 (pet), /chat-17 (2nd in the game [3 players+]), /chat-25 (oopsy putts), /chat-37 (bogey), /chat-39 (eagle), /chat-40 (long putt sunk), /chat-42 (time up)

Kaz: /chat-1 (bogey), /chat-7 (win the game), /chat-12 (lose the game), /chat-13 (lose the game), /chat-43 (miss long putt)

Lucia: /chat-1 (brushing her hair), /chat-2 (birdie-1), /chat-7 (birdie-2), /chat-40 (kiss)

On the Pangya Reborn server, these additional commands are available:
/bigman
/Jester
/Hermes
/Twilight

Varthall

I have tried some of the above commands on Pangya TH while it was still open, none of them worked (except for the PageUp/Down keys), so I guess they are related to Pangya US only. TW had its custom commands but I couldn’t find any reference to them.

Varthall